Our tops are designed to spin for a long time. There can be a learning curve for some people due to the density of our tungsten tops. Your spinning abilities will improve over time; with practice you will get a fast, balanced, and long-lasting spin.
1. Find the smoothest, most level surface you can. Our best spins come on a polished and calibrated piece of marble in our inspection department.
2. Try spinning your top both clockwise and counter-clockwise with your dominant hand.
3. Adjust the starting rotation speed down from 100%.
4. Try spinning your top both clockwise and counter-clockwise with your non-dominant hand.
5. Release the top slightly above the spinning surface (not suggest with thin glass surfaces).
Instructions for application of sleeve
1. Place sleeve on top